4 Steps to Enjoying Your Daily Life ♡

by - November 12, 2019

Unsure about what self-care really is? CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT!

Hey guys welcome back! This will be my 5th and last blog ^_^ (yayyy)

(Photo credit: Marco Estrella)
Today I will talk about 4 steps you can take into account to help and try enjoy your daily life more and live a happier life ^^

This blog is fairly similar to my third post, however, it is different as this is focusing more on external factors rather than focusing on your mindset.

Step 1: Have a Routine

Image result for routine clipart
Have a routine and make sure you STICK to that routine. Having a routine is helpful as it helps keep you off your bed and ensures you have a productive day, which can positively impact your mood and health. Starting to develop good habits is hard and really needs willpower. Keep in mind that it's okay to hit a few road blocks on the way, in fact this has happened to EVERYONE at least ONCE. 

What's more important is how you react and respond to that failure. I know it is hard, but try your best to learn from this mistake and return to the routine you are trying to turn into a habit. Don't give up over one failure!

Step 2: Create a Wardrobe that Makes You Happy 

What I mean by this is having a wardrobe filled with clothes that you feel good in. As Marie Kondo said,
Image result for marie kondo does it spark joy gif
Honestly, having a wardrobe filled with clothes that you feel good and look good (if you feel good in it, you will DEFINITELY look good!). For me, dressing better in clothes that makes me feel good has seriously improved my own perception on myself, my own confidence and how I perceive the world also. Going outside in clothes you feel good in, even if it's just to go to the library to study, can greatly improve your confidence.
Image result for wardrobe palette



Also, when shopping for clothes try to think if the clothes you're buying fits your wardrobe's current colour palette! This will make it easier for you to incorporate your new clothes to your already established pieces of clothing.

Step 3: Start Doing Activities that You Enjoy




This can be anything, ranging from reading to doing a sport. It is important that you take some time for yourself also. For me, I enjoy dancing and performing with my group of friends.




I have also started to take interest in volleyball and am actually hoping to get trained by my friends! 










If you want something to enrich your life more, I really recommend volunteering or fundraising for a good cause! I have been volunteering for the past 2 years and am part of the Christmas Toy Appeal this year. The amount of goodness you feel from helping others is so good and just overall increases the satisfaction you feel within yourself and your life. 

I would like to mention that as a student, doing these stuff can be quite stressful and time-consuming so just do what you know you can do and try not to overwork yourself.

Step 4: Surround Yourself with People who Build You Up

I have mentioned this before but I would like to repeat this because I honestly cannot emphasise how grateful I am to have such great friends that I was lucky enough to spend my childhood with.
Me and my best friend 7-8 years ago. DON'T WORRY, WE GLOWED UP I SWEAR!
When we are surrounded by hateful people that are critical and hurtful, it does nothing but spread darkness in yourself, also influencing you and turning you into a critical and hateful person which is obviously not good. So if you encounter people such as these, it is best to just distance yourself and avoid them.


Find people who do nothing but bring goodness into your heart. These are the people that lift you up when you are down and encourage you to life your life to the fullest. These are the people who wait patiently for you to open up for them and when you do, they are already standing there, smiling with arms spread wide open. Positive people help to encourage you, making you a more positive and happier person inside!

And that's it!

Thanks for following me on this blog guys! Hopefully I get a good grade in marketing! Have a great week and don't get too stressed! ♡

Signing off,
Junie ♡

You May Also Like

0 comments